Wood hammer mill for sawdust making machine
Working principle of wood hammer mill
The wood hammer mill is fixed with an engine and a power of RP-driven all kinds of different power.
After the raw materials were put into crushing chamber, the high-speed operated hammer sheets will impact the raw materials over and over again, then the raw materials will be crushed into pre-set size step by step. Then the crushed materials will be leak out from the sieve. The draught fan will convey the leaked materials into separator centrifuge. Finally, the powder material will be discharged down below and the air will be discharged upper.
Main Features of wood hammer mill
1. With capacity 300-400kg/h, this crusher machine can satisfy a large production demand on a daily basis.
2. The ability to change screen size, and the option of a variable speed frequency drive control, enable processing a variety of materials using the same crusher machine.
3. Both coarse and fine grinding can be realized through adjusting the gap between hammers and screen.
4. The core part ---the hammer flake is scientifically designed to have two concussion parts, thus when one part is worn out, you can turn over to use the other part.
5. The angle of the screen can be 180° which allows for high throughput at lower power consumption.
6. Equipped with air blower, the crushed material can be directly collected and transported to next machine for further processing
Specifications of the wood hammer mill
Pictures of the wood hammer mill