Diesel engine hammer mill working principle
The material to be crushed enters the wood shredder machine through gravity feed hopper having an adjustable slide to control the feed material. The material is crushed between the hammers and serrated liners. A powerful blower in wood shredder machine continuously sucks the ground material through a screen classifier and conveyed through the pipe into the cyclone for bagging. The blower maintains constant airflow in the wood shredder machine chamber in order to obtain a cool product and continuously cleans the screens, thus increasing the output. Particle size of the ground material can be varied over a large range by using sieves with the desired openings of corn wood chipper shredder for sale.
Diesel engine hammer mill specification:
Main Features of Sawdust machine
1. With capacity 400-600kg/h, this crusher machine can satisfy a large production demand on a daily basis.
2. The ability to change screen size, and the option of a variable speed frequency drive control, enable processing a variety of materials using the same crusher machine.
3. Both coarse and fine grinding can be realized through adjusting the gap between hammers and screen.
4. The core part ---the hammer flake is scientifically designed to have two concussion parts, thus when one part is worn out, you can turn over to use the other part.
5. The angle of the screen can be 180° which allows for high throughput at lower power consumption.
6. Equipped with air blower, the crushed material can be directly collected and transported to next machine for further processing
Pictures of diesel engine hammer mill